CARGO TERMINAL OF CHINGGIS KHAAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
The Cargo Terminal at Chinggis Khaan International Airport provides an integrated services that connects inbound and outbound cargo and mail to ground transportation. As part of this work, we aim to coordinate the activities of the Buyant-Ukhaa Customs Office, the Specialized Border Inspection Agency, the airlines, customs brokerage and freight forwarding companies to provide prompt service to citizens, organizations and businesses.
The cargo terminal provides a high-quality handling service for all types of cargo and mail with aviation safety and security transported by international and domestic flights in accordance the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards, regulations and rules.
Cargo terminal capacity and features
- 3750 sq. meters of floor space
- Annual cargo and mail pass through capacity of 11900 tons.
- Dangerous Goods storage for export and import each 28 sq. meters
- Valuable Cargo storage for export and import each 28 sq. meters
- Refrigerated storage 12 sq. meters
- Freezer storage 44 sq. meters
- Three cargo handling forklifts, Toyota 7-FBH